About the apprenticeship
• Facilitate in inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
• Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
• Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
• Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
As a Rexel apprentice, you will be trained on all areas of warehouse process and procedures, which will give you a fantastic grounding for your future career. The role will provide training to ensure the meeting of branch customer service levels by facilitating the inward and outbound movements of stock, picking, packing and dispatch of customers' orders.
So, if you are looking for a career in warehousing, then this is the perfect role for you. Rexel UK is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to support our BANGOR Branch, you will be working in a successful organisation gaining valuable experience in a varied and challenging role. The Apprenticeship offered is Warehouse & Storage Level 2.
• English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) is desirable
• Good communication skills, with the confidence to interact with customers and colleagues both face to face and via the phone/email
• The ability to follow instruction
• The want to take on new roles and challenges
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
• Customer service skills with the understanding that the customer is the most important element to working within branch
Minium 3 GCSE or equivalent English / Welsh Maths and A.n. Other a to C
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Warehousing and Storage Level 2
About the employer
Rexel Bangor Caernarfon Road
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.