About the apprenticeship
PAI Group is a group of three businesses specialising in the design, installation, and support of integrated audio, video, lighting, and control solutions for local, national, and international clients are looking to recruit a Trainee Engineer on an apprenticeship basis. Their superb credibility and pedigree means they are among the UK's most prestigious audio-visual integrators.
The role will be to become proficient at service work, preventative maintenance, workshop repairs and installation contracts taking particular notice of the commissioning and programming aspects of our work.
• Develop in the area of installation work, ensuring knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety regulations and protocols
• Tasks completed correctly and to the highest possible standard taking particular interest in the system designs with a view to understand and become proficient in the rack building and testing/commissioning aspects of the installation.
• Investigating system faults, repairing or removing faulty equipment for workshop repairs.
• Ensure ongoing continuous and competency improvements in an ever-developing working environment.
• Develop proficiency, take instruction and personal responsibility to ensure the delivery of our service to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Understand and review workflow to ensure the highest standard is maintained throughout the necessary contractual stages.
● Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
● Have a relevant technical understanding of all relevant products and their functionality.
● Have the ability to follow comprehensive integration and/or service processes.
● Have an attention to detail and a personal drive to learn new things.
● Have great team working abilities.
● Have ability to take personal ownership and/or take instruction in high pressure situations.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
About the employer
PAI Group Dafen Park, 3/4 Heol Rhosyn
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
At our office