At Dobbies Garden Centre you will be completing the Scottish Apprenticeship SVQ in Hospitality Level 2 across a 15 month duration.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
Being a great team player with strong communication skills;
- Have a professional approach and treat everyone well.
- Builds strong relationships across the store; works with other departments within the garden centre and restaurant to ensure the best customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Supports the management team to create a great place to work; support company initiatives.
- Asks questions to establish if there is a better way of doing things; tailoring your approach and language used to the audience.
Customer service and compliance;
- Delivers a best in class experience to our customers through great conversation and friendly interactions; builds relationships with regular customers.
- Has great product knowledge; offers alternative products and add on options to maximise every sales opportunity.
- Works as part of a team to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment for all; highlights hazards to management and complies with all training requirements.
- Clear and reset tables efficiently to maintain good standards; minimises unnecessary wastage.
Due to funding requirements in Scotland all suitable candidates are required to be between the ages o 16-24.