Required: A new Internal Recruitment Apprentice to work for us here at Expleo Technology
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for helping us continue to grow our business as we take it to new and exciting directions. you will work as part of a regional team across the UK & Ireland, with close working relationships with our offshore partners in South Africa. you will be support for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to offer stage, including the interview process, technical assessments and graduate assessment days.
Working in our Moorgate office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Sourcing and engage suitable candidates across various open roles within the business
- Placing job adverts and manage applications
- Managing candidate journey with an initial phone exploratory call to determine candidate suitability
- Ensuring a positive experience for the candidate regardless of whether they get the job
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Playing a key role in ensuring that across all areas of the business we are keeping diversity and inclusion at the front of mind
- Supporting the running of graduate assessment days, recruitment events and internal recruitment activities
- Utilising innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, building partnerships, etc
What type of person are you looking for?
If you can demonstrate that you're a self-motivated and ambitious individual, who would strive a recruitment career path, then you could be perfect for this Internal Recruitment Apprentice role.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Motivation to achieve success
- Confidence with good communication skill
- The ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Strong IT skills including MS Office packages
- A minimum of C grade or above in English GCSE
What can I earn?
This Internal Recruitment Apprentice position offers an attractive basic salary of up to GBP20,000 per annum.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Collaborative working environment - we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more
- 25 days annual leave (increased to 27 after 2 years of service)
- Access to discounts and offers through my Expleo benefits
Tell me a bit about your business...
Expleo Technology is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for Digital Transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. Active in the technology-intensive sectors that make business and society more connected, sustainable, and secure. We offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice across the following services: consultancy and business agility, product design, production, and in-service support, as well as continuous quality. Our 15,000 people bring the right balance of boldness and reliability that businesses need to succeed in this disruptive era. We are active in more than 30 countries, generating ???1.1 billion in revenue in 2018.
We're a great company to work for. People join us for many reasons, such as we:
- Are an established, rapidly growing business
- Support our employees career growth with training and development opportunities
- Offer a collaborative, engaging culture
As a business we work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Internal Recruitment Apprentice role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews