Crew & Concierge is an introductory agency, supplying crew members to the superyacht industry. A niche but exciting business to be a part of – if you’ve seen or heard of “Below Deck” it’ll give you an indication of the world we’re part of. We work with high-end clients to find the right crew member and fit for their yachts whether that’s an Engineer or a Chef. As a company, we reward well, have excellent incentives, and have a great working environment. We pride ourselves on offering long-term career development to our team members. A small but ever building team – you’ll be working within a singular department as part of a larger office. It’s a social environment with a great atmosphere day to day. We enjoy meals and trips together with casual Fridays. We’re looking for a like-minded individual who has great enthusiasm and drive within their role. We pride ourselves on offering long-term career development to our team members.
We are looking for a Recruitment Apprentice who can assist the Interior and Engineering Consultant’s to grow their department. This is an incredibly exciting industry to be a part of and we offer international travel from time to time.
You will work closely with the consultants in the office building your own network of new candidates, and bringing fresh people to our industry. We are looking for someone who is motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for maintaining large amounts of information, writing an overview on the candidate, and presenting them to your consultant. If you are someone that thrives in a constantly expanding, energetic team then this is the perfect position for you. Full training will be given on our in-house systems and our working processes. It is vital for you to be able to establish and good relationships.
- Upload and send out jobs to relevant candidates.
- Complete efficient searches using the in-house database, social media, and any other relevant platforms.
- Interview job seekers; recording DETAILED assessments whilst guiding and assisting crew in career development and job-seeking activities.
- Complete all reference checking and certificate validation.
- Working alone and alongside other consultants to meet monthly, personal, and team targets.
- Complete all administrative duties in regards to our recruiting processes and compliance.
Education and Skills required:
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of social media including Facebook and LinkedIn
- GCSE English and Maths - Grade A-C
- Friendly, bubbly, and confident personality
You should apply for this role if you are/have;