Edinburgh Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2022
Technology is changing the world faster than ever before - and when combined with human ingenuity, the potential is unlimited. We believe that positive change happens by bringing together different people with diverse experiences and perspectives. Join us and never stop learning new ways to build a better future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.accenture.com/ukapprenticesWho we are and what we do
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our624,000people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at .Degree Apprenticeship
We recognise that university isn't for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.What you'll learn
The best part is that you don't need to have any technical experience.You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range ofskills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You'll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 years. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our university training provider (which may take up to 4 years), with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses. What's in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world's leading management consulting & technology company
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture - people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
Deadline for applications is 27/03/2022.Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should suitable applicants be found. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance, which means you can only apply for this role if you have 5 years' continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Qualifications What are we looking for
- A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You'll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we're looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
- Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
- Scottish Highers or A Level or equivalent SCQF Level 6+ qualification