Role:- Apprenticeship Manager
Location:- Harold Wood/Romford
Hours:- Mon - Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
To successfully manage the Apprenticeship Division: ensuring high quality training delivery, team management, quality assurance in line with Ofsted expectations (aiming for a Grade 1 at all times), covering quality of delivery, relevant paperwork & administration, planning / innovation and keeping informed of/ implementing developments in the sector.
Key Result Areas
* Effectively manage the Apprenticeship Tutors, ensuring that the assessment and training team achieve above National Success Rates per programme/funding stream. Targeted achievement rate to be 80%.
* To support STC in achieving and delivering high quality delivery in line with Ofsted Grade 1 standards.
* Ensure all learners are fully compliant including but not limited to: Off the Job training hours, monthly progress, Functional Skills, Reviews.
* Ensure all learners are fully supported, safe and understand Prevent and British Values.
* To support the Apprenticeship Director in all developments within Apprenticeships - creating an Apprenticeship Ecosystem to deliver added value support.
* To work effectively across STC funding streams to join up the available funding allowing for learners progression from level 1 upwards.
* Ensure/maintain delivery staff have the occupational competence and assessment skills to achieve STCs performance objectives.
* Develop and train staff in accordance with STC's, Awarding body and QCA guidelines and complete a record of the training provided.
* Prioritise internal progression wherever possible.
* Liaise with the Quality Manager and Lead IV to ensure that Internal Verification is carried out in line with QCA/ Awarding Body/ Ofsted requirements.
* Enable delivery staff to achieve contract profiles, through the provision of induction, personal development training, support, quality monitoring and standardisation meetings.
* Maintain the learning experience through the CIF and fulfil self assessment requirements.
* Promote and share good practice throughout the delivery of all qualifications
* Produce statistical and management information for review by senior management
* Administer and maintain software systems used for the effective management of our contracts.
* Increase networking with internal and external staff to promote STCs services.
* Responsible for ensuring, that all paperwork is of the highest quality and submitted within set timescales.
* To comply with all company processes and procedures
* Committed to continuous improvement - personal and organisational
* Carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by Senior management
Performance Measures - as per set KPIs
* Retention & Completion 80% for Apprenticeships
* Achievement of contractual targets
* Supporting the company to achieve Ofsted Grade 1 and clean financial audit scores
* EQA centre grade award to a Direct Claim status
* Completion of company self assessment & development plans
* Learner/ Employer Feedback
* Timely and accurate completion of paperwork
* Team capability and development
* Additional Income Generated
Essential Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of 36 months performance management experience (Managing Apprenticeship Tutors).,Minimum of 36 months training experience, within training provider sector, Experience of mentoring, coaching, delivering training or supporting personal development for self and team, Experience of MIS and contractual management, Experience of managing teams, ICT literateUsed to working to tight deadlines, Mandatory and sector competence where required
To apply for this role please contact Craig Doyle at Trigon Recruitment on (phone number removed) for further information/confidential chat or send your CV