We're looking for a video editor or videographer who will produce the audiovisual content - including videos, podcasts, photos and motion graphics - at Codurance. You will work and collaborate with the Codurance teams (Marketing, Sales, UI/UX and internal development) to create corporate videos and podcasts, workshops, events and marketing content for various social media channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and conceptualise audiovisuals based on requirements.
- Handling the pre-production (briefing, scripting, storyboard), production and postproduction of the multimedia projects.
- Creating motion graphics and animations that add value to the stories we communicate and conceptualize technical ideas.
- Operating the camera and filming when needed for live events.
- Editing videos and podcasts.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Software such as Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Audition and After Effects; or other editing software like Final Cut or AVID.
- You have basic knowledge of colouring and sound mixing.
- 2D and 3D animation is a plus.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are proactive, resourceful and creative. Your positive attitude is of course appreciated!
- You have a teamwork spirit but know how to work independently.
- You have a degree in Post-Production, Motion Design, Visual Communication or equivalent proven experience.