My client is a SME consultancy organisation who have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently (2020 and 2021 graduates ideally) with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Your day to day will consist of??????.
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation to drive continuous improvement.
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key stake holders
What we want from you???...
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
It's a bonus if you have!
- Previous experience presenting information to key stake holders
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply direct with an updated CV.