SCC - Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of GBP3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Apprentice Recruitment Administrator based in Birmingham.
Supporting the recruitment team by providing a comprehensive range of administration duties including:
- Placing adverts on internal and external websites
- Sending candidates/applicants interview confirmation packs.
- Sending candidates reject letters
- Booking interview rooms
- Answering phone calls and taking detailed messages for the recruitment team
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports
- Key liaison with HR/ Recruiters regarding offer paperwork and start dates
- Chase Line Managers for recruitment related documents
- Liaising with Universities and Colleges to support graduate and apprentice schemes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Flexibility and agility with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player with the ability to show the initiative to work unsupervised
- Good level of IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise significant work loads
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.