My client is an Oxfordshire based firm seeking a fantastic, vibrant graduate to join their team as a Customer Logistics Manager. The role will be ongoing temporary to permanent, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Little or no office based experience is required, simply a superb attitude to work, a lovely personality, and a passion for detail.
The role will involve working with key suppliers, developing superb relationships with them, and coordinating operations.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A university degree or equivalent combined with strong acadenmic grades
- Excellent attention to detail
- An excellent telephone manner
- A superb attitude towards work
- An excellent team player
- Strong MS Office skills
- All round superb communication skills
- A valid drivers licence with access to a car