This is a fantastic business trainee position working for an IT Service provider based in Irchester. The role is ideal for someone looking to kick-start their career and gain exposure to all areas of a business alongside working with Directors and colleagues that have a passion for providing a quality, professional and efficient service to all customers.
This is an ever-expanding role with the duties initially covering:
- Leading on a new project to move the end-to-end sales process from a manual set up to automated; providing quotations to customers, processing orders, chasing clients on payment
- Responding to customer calls and emails
- Providing customers with service or product delivery updates
- Monitoring vendor agreements and accreditations and taking action to get up to date
- Dealing with customer queries and problems and escalating when required
- Supporting the Director with any statistical information/reports
- Taking meeting minutes and any other general administrative tasks
- Any other ad hoc duties
The ideal person will have an enthusiasm to learn and develop into the role, will have fantastic communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to work independently.
Apprenticeship training will be delivered remotely via Starting Off and the employer will support 20% off the job training.