Our client are a leading international bank and due to recent growth within the bank they are now looking to recruit a business/ finance Graduate to join them in there Northwich based offices.
* The Processing Officer will report to the Processing Team Leader and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the Bank as it enters the next stage of growth. The role requires a good level of customer service skills with an ability to:
* Take inbound and make outbound telephone calls and deal with enquiries appropriately. • Check new account opening documentation received from Front Office teams.
* Review large amounts of client onboarding documentation and make informed judgements in line with policy and procedures.
* Process new and maturing Sensible Savings applications by post and online, performing the required Know your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks and issuing the appropriate correspondence to customers.
* Ensure that all of the Bank's Anti-Money Laundering, KYC and CDD requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out.
* Create new Customer Identification Files (CIFs) and new customer accounts.
* Perform all aspects of ongoing account maintenance including the setup of customer Internet Banking and other account facilities where appropriate.
* Open, sort and distribute mail received throughout the day.
* Send customer documentations including statements and process the monthly account maintenance charges to customer accounts.
* Issue audit responses where requesting by internal or external parties.
* Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
* Educated to degree level
* Customer service experience
* Interest in financial products
* Keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration;
* The ability to work independently and to strict deadlines;
* Ability to use own initiative and be a proactive thinker;
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Good Problem Solving skills;
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and;
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with other areas of the bank including Compliance, Risk, Settlements and Relationship Management Team
For more information or indeed to apply please send your CV via the "Apply Now" button and one of the team will call you back to discuss your application in greater detail