GBP25K OTE GBP30K Year 1 (GBP21K Base + GBP4K Car Allowance)
Location: Blunsdon, Wiltshire
ISM Accredited Sales training
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with an exciting new client. They specialise in acquiring and brokering, excess enterprise level, server, storage and networking solutions into technology channel partners, whilst also offering all of the peripheral services associated with the practical management of this infrastructure as it comes towards the end of its initial use making lifecycle services easy for both their clients and their customers.
Our client are a multi-million pound turn organisation, growing year on year. They are currently bolstering and expanding their sales force and expanding their already successful team by introducing focused, money hungry, young graduates with a desire to build a foundation for a career. Generous first years earnings which will ramp up in year 2 to circa GBP40K-GBP45k, Year 3, circa GBP55k-GBP75K, then upwards from this point with top earners in the industry earning upwards of GBP250K per annum.
They offer a structured, sales salary upgrade path, that allows base salary and car allowance to increase over time with consistent performance.
The leadership team has 50 years' experience between them but the average age of staff is 27-30
* You will be involved in negotiating, acquiring and forwarding on used and excess enterprise level computing hardware on a global basis.
* You will be trained and developed to understand the necessary product and market knowledge, enabling you to carry out your duties efficiently, effectively and successfully with self sufficiency and confidence.
* You will be working closely with your colleagues, supporting them in their business transactions, through your product and market specialisation.
* You will be trained fully on how to use the company systems and processes allowing you to operate to the best of your ability, which will help you maximise both the volume and efficiency of all your business transactions.
* You will also be taught how all company departments inter operate to achieve the smooth running of the business, again helping both yourself and your colleagues working experience easier and more enjoyable.
* You will train on how to be aware of the financial position of your customers and suppliers which will allow you to proactively aid in the collection invoices and incoming revenue where necessary.
* You will be trained to respond quickly and efficiently to all management requests for information regarding products, transactions, quotes, customers and pipeline
* You will be trained to be aware of external factors that may affect trading such as exchange rates, constraints in supply and parallel importing restrictions.
* You will be trained to be organised in your working life and always have a plan in place for your day, week, month and year, allowing you to attain and reach both your own personal and company targets.
Our clients' success is driven by their people, and they aim to provide an exciting and inclusive working culture with a key emphasis on work/life balance. They identify this as only being possible through a foundation of 'working smart' to achieve industry topping individual and company success. Individual responsibility and a desire for growth are key expectations for all