Autism Specialist Learning Support Assistant - Maidenhead Autistic Specialist Provision
- Are you a recent graduate with relevant experience who is looking to support those vulnerable students with Complex Needs who need it most?
- Can you demonstrate the value of an education to a child with Autism?
- Would you like to deepen your practical experience of providing psychological support by joining an established launched team with top of the line resources?
A wonderful opening has become available for a proactive, Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant (Psychology/Criminology/Sociology) to join an 'Outstanding' Secondary 11-18 Academy in Maidenhead who are launching a dedicated resource base for Aspergers students. This position is a full time role, and you will be working within KS3, 4, and 5, dependant on your experience as a successful applicant.
This Autistic Specialist Provision are seeking a recent graduate of psychology, criminology, or sociology to join their team as a SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with a primary diagnosis of Autism and a secondary mental health diagonosis such as anxiety, depression etc. The SEN children have Educational Health Care Plans which the SEN Teaching Assistant will be responsible for following, along with helping to implement new strategies to support the childrens needs, whilst supporting them with their mental wellbeing.
- SEN Teaching Assistant.
- ASAP Start.
- Specialist in 1:1 Autism support.
- 1 Year contract.
- Passion for SEN and education.
- Level 3 + or Degree required.
- Experienced with SEN desirable.
- Looking to start ASAP.
- Psychology/Criminology/Sociology graduates welcome.
Whilst previous experience working or engaging with SEN (Special Needs) is desirable for this role, recent graduates with a passion for education will be considered. This school are looking for a proactive, engaging SEN Teaching Assistant who can bring enthusiasm to the role.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is for 'Outstanding' rated Autistic Specialist Provision in Maidenhead, and is a fantastic opportunity for those studying a masters or bachelors in psychology to gain first-hand experience in the psychology of Special Needs students.
If this role is of interest to you, then get your goals down, and send your email through this ad or directly through to me at