This leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms, including all major video game consoles and PC, is looking to expand its team.
They are known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises and have marketing and sales operations in 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Australasia.
This role would someone who has a passion for games, communications, working with media and influencers etc.
Someone that is happy working in a fast paced environment
Purpose of the job:
Within the UK Marketing team you are an important support within the UK media space assisting the UK PR and community team, acting as a main contact for specific product campaigns, social media support, activating events whilst working within a highly productive and passionate entertainment company.
- Your primary role would be supporting the PR team in day to day activity, reporting, database management, event support and general product support direct to media as well as leading some social media communications and event management. The role is great opportunity to run campaigns and projects across all communications within our Company
Information on the position includes but is not limited to:
- Coverage reporting on all key titles, cuttings, scanning, digital analysis and updating of documents
- Database management following GDPR protocols
- Management of key titles within the PR department
- Creating social media campaigns for specific projects
- Supporting our community efforts across our various platforms
- Post campaign reporting
- Event planning in consumer and PR working with the UK team
- Press releases distribution and management of key information
- Research and analysis of key campaigns
You will be working within the PR & Marketing team within the UK organisation reporting to the Communications & Marketing Director.
Profile required | Knowledge and skills:
- General knowledge of games and the videogame/entertainment industry
- Social media skills across all key platforms
- Database management
- Powerpoint / Excel/Word
- Good written skills