Highly successful Company which specialises in the Sales and Distribution of DVD, Blu Ray & Digital product.
Purpose of the Role
- To support the Operations team with digital metadata management and physical media administration.
- To assist the Operations team in asset management and the co-ordination of all areas of the Digital & Physical Home Entertainment production process.
- To ensure both internal and external customers are always managed to the highest professional standard.
- To achieve the absolute highest attention to detail on all duties performed.
- Temporary position with potential to permanent role.
- Managing digital content:
- This includes metadata creation and management of, to multiple digital management systems and consoles.
- Interaction with third parties/suppliers
- Critical path management/reporting
- Digital & Physical Media Production
- - Assisting with optical and digital deliveries for release over multi platforms. This includes a high level of metadata input and QAR of physical media assets
- - Assisting in digital content, working with platforms directly as well as with third party aggregators
- - A high level of data input (metadata creation, formatting, and input input across internal and multi-platform back-office portals/consoles.
- - Optical and digital specification management
- - Critical path management and streamlining processes
- - Responsibility for certification processes via relevant film censor boards ie: BBFC, IFCO, Australian Film Board
- - Assisting with music royalty submissions
- - Assisting in printed parts creative and approvals
- - Managing delivery of print / media packaging, seeking third party approval
- Assisting with physical media, including menu graphics, subtitles, extras, certification process, design and print, including the quality control of all elements
Key Skills Required:
?? Strong knowledge of Excel & all Microsoft packages
?? Knowledge of digital asset management systems is an advantage
?? Postproduction, Production & Distribution experience is an advantage
?? Meticulous attention to detail
Key Personal Attributes Required:
?? Self-motivated Team Player
?? Outgoing, sociable
?? Ability to use initiative and work independently
Ability to take on general office duties
?? Ensure that all communication is appropriate and professional
- Maintain a high standard of customer service
- Ensure that relationship with Spirit trading partners is strong and that appropriate level of communication is always carried out
- Ensure line manager is briefed on a timely & regular basis
- Ensure strong internal communication flow