Job Title: Graduate Customer Representative
Location: South Shields
Salary: GBP30k basic/ + Commission
Working for a cloud-based software company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.Graduate Customer Representative:
As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments. Graduate Customer Representative
Graduate Customer Representative
- A competitive basic salary of GBP30,000
- Y1 OTE/ Commission of GBP35,000!
- Bonus/incentive schemes
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record of customer service and building business relationships
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.