Graduate Commercial Product Specialist - Faringdon/Hybrid working - GBP36K OTE
* Are you a recent graduate with a degree in business, marketing or similar discipline?
* Would you like to work in the interesting, developing and lucrative medical device & healthcare sector?
We are partnering with a growing medical device and healthcare manufacturer who are looking for a recent business or marketing/commercial graduate to join them in January as a Commercial Product Specialist as they look to grow their commercial team. We have successfully recruited for this company over many years and they are not only offering fantastic career development and training but also an extremely attractive overall package with a strong starting salary, bonus and car allowance.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for someone looking to use their degree and truly begin their career within a superb company which offers serious long term prospects and the training and opportunity to develop into a Product Manager role in the future.
As Graduate Commercial Product Specialist your role will include:
* Building marketing plans
* Identifying new markets
* Making improvements to the company's website and branding
* Analyse sales and competitor's performance and market trends
* Work alongside the commercial team on strategy and commercial projects
To be suitable for the role of Graduate Commercial Product Specialist you will have the following:
* Business, marketing or a degree in a similar commercial discipline
* Be familiar with product portfolios, market segmentation and branding
* Willingness to develop your career within the role
You DO NOT have to have experience - this role would suit a recent graduate.
The package on offer for the role of Graduate Commercial Product Specialist is extremely attractive and includes the following:
* Salary - GBP30,000 - GBP32,000 plus bonus - OTE (Overall earnings) - GBP36,000
* Car allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Hybrid working - couple of days in the office - the rest can be home working
* Fantastic career development and training
This is a very good opportunity for someone with a recent degree and ambition to progress into the medical and healthcare market. Please apply now if this sounds like it could be of interest, we will be in touch to discuss further with you.
This role is a hybrid position but their offices are based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire and commutable from Swindon, Witney, Abingdon and surrounding areas including Reading and Salisbury
Key words: Marketing, commercial, business, branding, product development, product portfolio
Quay Recruitment Group Ltd are a specialist recruiter for the life sciences, medical and manufacturing sectors partnering with global and UK businesses often on an exclusive or retained basis offering recruitment solutions and also advice and support to our candidates