Graduate Software Engineer - Hybrid Working - Basingstoke - GBP21 per hour via Umbrella
I am partnering with a global tech business who have an assignment for a Graduate Software Engineer and was wondering if you might be interested. You will be a key part of an exciting global project researching and implementing computer vision models and related visual sensing system aspects.
Your new assignment:
- GBP21.00 per hour via Umbrella
- 6 month contract with possible extension to 12 months or more (long term project)
- Home based working with 2-3 days working in the Basingstoke Office
- Occasional business trips to Scandinavia
- Create and optimize computer vision algorithms and programs for various image sensors
- Selecting optimal input devices, including sensors and optics with the hardware team
- Evaluate algorithmic performance when running on various target systems.
- Development or modification of image recognition
Experience that you will require:
- Some experienced of Computer Vision eg OpenCV or Deep Learning such as PyTorch
- Masters or Batchelors degree in computer vision/image processing engineering or a related field
- Good programming skills in Python
For more information about this exciting project, please email me back with a convenient time and I will give you a call! If you have already secured a role, I also welcome referrals and provide a generous rewards scheme (terms and conditions apply) so if you have a friend or colleague to whom this job would be of interest, it would be great to hear back.