As well as helping to deliver our ambitious and exciting roadmap - you'll be the face of affiliate marketing with key stakeholders within our growing organisation.
- Build our strategic affiliate network through recruiting new affiliate partners and actively managing relationships with our existing partners.
- Setup, tracking, reporting and managing of affiliate programme activity.
- To supply any codes or creative assets required with the support of our design team
- Develop and use data and insights to make decisions and underpin hypotheses.
- Attend cross functional meetings to representing the affiliate channel and identifying areas for support.
- Ensuring the PO and invoicing process for the channel runs smoothly.
- Produce internal and external reports that provides actionable insight for both the business and our partners.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience of using affiliate tracking platforms.
- Excellent Google tools and Microsoft office skills is required.
- Design skills are desired but not essential
- Previous experience with Google Analytics or similar tools desired
- Previous experience in retail is desired but not essential
- Ability to work closely with relevant teams and communicate achievements to wider stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management - ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn, take on new skills and be driven to progress quickly.
•5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)Future prospects
A permanent position for the right candidate