What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Managing LinkedIn Campaign performance across multiple accounts.
- Creating and improving LinkedIn profiles and content.
- Liaising with clients regarding appointments and leads.
- Maintaining data within the CRM, ensuring records are kept up to date.
- Utilising LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Updating automation campaign data and messaging.
- Outbound cold calling to prospects
- Follow up calls to prospects.
The apprentice will receive monthly coaching sessions in their workplace with an expert trainer, on either a remote or F2F basis. You will also receive some in-house training on systems and processes etc. You Specialist Tutor will set you assignments which will support your development of skills, whilst adding value to your employer's organisation.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of your apprenticeship there may be opportunities to continue to develop within the business, expanding your skills, developing client relationships and potentially growing to be an Account Manager.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Initiative, Social media Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C or 4) Essential