About the apprenticeship
• Acting as the first point of contact for customers, insurers and other relevant third parties
• Chase outstanding claims for updates as appropriate.
• Maintain and update tasks in good time.
• Manage claims workflows with other members of the claims team and other colleagues.
• Obtain and update accurate claims reserves.
• Obtain all outstanding information and up to date reserves, payments and recoveries when closing claims.
As one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Wales, we have been providing our clients with the highest levels of service and expertise since 1983.
As business and property insurance specialists, whatever the business, and whatever the property, our highly trained team will get it fully covered. We provide a personal service for all our clients. We search the market for the best premiums to ensure our clients get the most out of their insurance.
We have amazing team, who live our Core Values:
• better, everyday - Striving to improve everyday
• professional in everything we do - The way we do anything, is the way we do everything.
• world-class service - To Each Other; to Our Clients; to Our Suppliers
We're proud of our Values, and they are at the heart of everything we do. They guide everything from the smallest day to day decisions, right through to our long-term strategic plans.
• Confident & effective communicator, both written and verbal
• Able to use your own initiative as well as working as part of team
• Organised, reliable, and able to manage your own workload
• A desire to always improve
• Professional attitude in everything you do
• Focused on giving world-class service
• Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
• I.T. literacy essential (ideally MS Office).
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
NVQ Level 3
About the employer
BPW Insurance Services Ltd Cathedral Chambers
107 Stow Hill
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Teams and/or Newport Office