Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
What you will do
The Identity Engineer will design, build, implement, and document high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade solutions. The Identity Engineer will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on customer service, and ensuring products meet or exceed operational requirements. The Identity Engineer will collaboratively participate in all areas of delivery from analysis, development, configuration, testing, implementation and support of software applications Identity Management Engineer is responsible for the efficient and effective transition from the Build cycle to the Operations cycle which includes documentation, education and ongoing Level 3 support. Additional responsibilities include Level 3 support, capacity planning, and problem management, change management, bandwidth and connectivity planning, server planning, storage planning, reporting, budgeting and planning for identity management related initiatives.
How you will do it
• Analyze, configure, develop, test, document, and implement new and existing applications and solutions to deliver high quality, scalable solutions to meet business objectives and operational requirements.
• Adhere to application/architecture design, design patterns and development technology/standards.
• Adhere to the defined change management guidelines and corporate regulations. •Tasks involve integration of identity management processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems or technology problems
• Support the identification and resolution of application and technical issues.
• Has basic awareness of emerging Identity technologies. Has strong desire to learn and master new technologies.
• Regular development of IAM Roadmap and perform security assessments and tool evaluations
• Adaptive to different technology interfaces and frameworks.
• Focused on delivery of high quality solutions and improvements in customer experience and operational excellence. Has awareness of scalability. Help define implementation roadmaps, support requirements and management infrastructure.
Our benefits Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
What we look for
• Experience implementing RBAC
• Experience with Single Sign-On Federation using SAML, OpenID connect, OAuth 2.0 standards.
• Knowledge or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods. ITIL Foundations certification preferred
• Strong project management skills and global experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Work authorisation for Ireland and willingness to work onsite once Government restrictions permit