Are you a graduate of Computer Science, keen to develop a career as a DevOps Engineer? Our Client seeks a bright Graduate DevOps Engineer who has gained experience either through an Internship or some project experience and who has experience of Linux and Windows operating systems, an understanding of continuous integration systems and competency in a programming language such as Python.
Hybrid working available.
The successful Graduate DevOps Engineer will be part of an International team developing tools for testing computer games, so an interest in gaming would be advantageous. You should have a passion for automation, be able to create, test and deploy Infrastructure services like Jenkins, Nexus and Gitea.
Key Requirements include:
* A minimum of a 2.1 BSc in Computer Science or similar.
* Some knowledge of DevOps.
* An understanding of continuous integration systems.
* Linux and Windows operating systems.
* Knowledge of Virtualization.
* Knowledge of Web Services.
* Some programming skills.
* An understanding of networking.
Applicants must be resident in the UK and fully eligible to work without Sponsorship