Due to continuous development Acacia Training, AAC 2021 Apprenticeship Provider of the Year, are looking to appoint an Accountancy Apprentice
This Accounts Apprenticeship is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry into a career in accountancy. This is a 18-month Apprenticeship contract to study towards the AAT qualification..
The role is structured to provide experience in the key areas of finance, with time spent understanding different elements of the finance function. At the same time, there will be study support to complement the practical experience.
* Dealing with incoming calls and taking messages
* General Bookkeeping
* Process incoming emails
* Running weekly debtors reports and matching unallocated receipts
* Assist with entering payment information and processing receipts.
* Assist with maintaining supplier and customer records by ensuring that the information held is accurate.
* Assisting with credit control
* Any additional relevant jobs required by the Accounts Team
Minimum four GCSEs at grade C and above, including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications
* A passion for working in a accounts related career
* An ability to use own initiative.
* Desire to learn new skills.
* Punctual and committed.
* Ability to meet the demands of job in conjunction with learning.
* Ability to put into practice what has been learnt quickly and effectively.
* Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a small team of colleagues.
* Proactive and flexible approach - a 'can do' attitude.
* Service linked holidays
* Flexible working arrangements
* Legal and General Pension Scheme
* Laptop, Tablet, Mobile phone
* Health Care Scheme
* Company Sickness Scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering email.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender or age.
Acacia Training are Disability Confident Leaders and accredited members of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and as such welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Deadline for all applications is 22nd October with individuals successful in passing the first part of the recruitment process being invited for interview later in the month