Rainton Bridge Ltd is looking for a budding candidate to support the director of the business. Your role will be to provide administrative duties within the business and to support the current and future clients in the ever-changing world of search engine optimisation. You will learn how to improve a variety of businesses online, increase their organic presence, traffic stream and strengthen relationships within their industry. This is a diverse administration and marketing role with plenty of opportunities for development, progression, and longevity.
The company provides both practical services and consultancy in working with businesses to achieve results from the investment in online presence.
Rainton Bridge provides services in website building, development, Search Engine Optimisation, and social media collaboration. As a company, they encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion, and through this we encourage the campaign for more action with the social media enterprises against online abuse & harm.
This opportunity will give you the chance to develop your knowledge, skills and gain experience in an office administration and marketing role whilst completing a Digital Marketing level 3 apprenticeship which has amazing career progression. There will also be an opportunity to undergo further development, training, and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will be looking to join Rainton Bridge with the desire to develop within their career in the company and will be able to show enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and a commitment to succeed.
- Providing general administration duties including completion of client records and filing of information.
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with client enquiries via phone and email.
- Manage company correspondence including phone calls, email, letters, and packages.
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments of behalf of the director.
- Performing data entry including the updating of client records.
- Attend networking events
- Managing inventory including office supplies, stationary and other equipment.
- Supporting the creation of Social Media Campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Reporting on engagement and campaign performance using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Google Ads and Google Data Studio.
- Supporting the Director with client SEO Campaigns.
- PPC Campaigns via Google Ads.
- Supporting the director with ad-hoc tasks.
- Good writing and reading skills.
- Adaptable to different writing styles for varying industries and topics.
- Good ability to research.
- An interest in SEO.
- Work well within a team environment and independently.
- Manage time effectively.
- Strive to learn more.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and news.
- Be committed and want to succeed in the job role.
- Be keen to continue personal development through qualifications and training.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
Mon- Thur 9:00-4:00 Fri 9:00-3:30
35.5 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
You will be paid £191.70 per week whilst in your apprenticeship.
This post can lead to a permanent position upon successful completion.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.