CloudPlexo is a specialist in innovative public cloud management solutions that is committed to building the best cloud management technology for our global customers. CloudPlexo Cloud Management Platform (CCMP), a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product enables businesses to manage multiple cloud environments in one platform, proactively assess and monitor cloud environments based on operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency and cost optimization. CloudPlexo provides both developers and management with the insights needed to run an efficient, lean and reliable cloud environment.
CloudPlexo is an AWS (Amazon Web Services) Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner in the AWS Partner network. Our software developers build simple software components (whether web, mobile or desktop applications) to be used by other members of the team as part of larger software development projects. They will interpret simple design requirements for discrete components of the project under supervision.
Duties will include:
- Software developer would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic using python, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Python programming knowledge
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Undertake analysis and design to create artefacts, such as use cases to produce robust software designs
- Perform code reviews, debugging and refactoring to improve code quality and efficiency
- Test code to ensure that the functional and non-functional requirements have been met
- Deliver software solutions using industry standard build processes, and tools for configuration management, version control and software build, release and deployment into enterprise environments
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Team player and Interpersonal skills
- Interest in technology
- Three 'A' levels, including maths, or relevant qualifications or experience
Things to consider
- Opportunity for full-time employment
- Location - How will you get there?