What will the apprentice be doing?
• Learning Salesforce's portfolio
• Invest time to become a Trailhead Ranger
• Get a 360 degree view of how large organisations run
• Get secondments into other areas of the business to further your knowledge
• Support fellow Business Developers by creating investigative reports
• Conduct research into new business opportunities
• Gain industry knowledge to develop a point of view for customers
• Learn & develop skills that help you build and maintain customer relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Sales Development Apprentice, 20% of your time will be spent studying towards your Sales apprenticeship and 80% of your time will be spent applying those learnings on-the-job.
During this experience, you'll be part of a wide apprentice community; spanning across Dublin and London, and across a variety of business units and roles. You'll also have access to a broader group of people that will support you throughout to develop both personally & professionally.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As an apprentice, year one will be primarily focused on understanding the company and gaining the skills needed to do the job. Then you'll progressively transition into the Business Development Associate role while continuing with your sales apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Curiosity and drive, Self-motivated, Goes beyond the ask
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Any (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
We are looking for people who share our four core values - trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. Why? It's important you feel you belong here. Right from the start, we want people of great character, who keep their promises and display a brilliant attitude to their teammates, prospects, and the wider Salesforce Ohana.