The company is growing telecommunications and Internet service provider based in Much Hoole, Preston, Lancashire. They support a mixture of SME and corporate business clients across the UK.
The office is in a rural location and not within easy reach of public transport, for this reason, it is recommended that candidates have their own form of transport to ensure they can easily travel to work in a safe and timely manner.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will be working in a small team supporting the business in all areas of digital marketing including creating and managing campaigns designed to attract new business opportunities.
- Reporting on digital marketing KPI's
- Designing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing website content and blog posts
- Optimising on-page website SEO
- Managing social media accounts and posts
- Writing and publishing new content
- Working with 3rd party supplier marketing platforms and programmes
- Some shared administration and office duties will also form part of this role.
- Good Level of IT skills inc Word, Excel, Internet applications, databases
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be required to talk to clients both F2F and over the telephone and also send and reply to client emails
- Highly Organisational
- The ability to adapt and successfully multitask
- Friendly & Enthusiastic
- A good team player
- The ability to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to help solve problems
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
5 days per week
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5 pm
37.5 hours a week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
You will be paid £225 per week whilst in your apprenticeship.
The offer of full-time employment to grow with the business and prospects for progression and development in your job role on successful completion of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.