A typical day
- Actively work warm sales leads and business opportunities through sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- Develop an understanding of Sprinklr's products, services, partners, and value proposition and the key attributes of our "buyer personas"
- Research prospect's key business initiatives and strategies using sources such as industry articles and analysts reports, blog posts, public filings, and press releases
- Use the Sprinklr platform to build brand-specific dashboards to support pipeline generation and value realisation
- Leverage technologies such as: Sprinklr, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Shadow and gain exposure to Account Executive role and broader sales cycle
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have a passion for SaaS and disruptive technology
- Have a deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- Have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Successful in building relationships - Sprinklr is a best in class solution but we've succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel.
- You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.