What will the apprentice be doing?
An average day will involve any of the following tasks:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Sales planning and campaign preparation
- Customer engagement by phone or email
- Customer needs analysis
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Gathering intelligence on sales prospects
- Effective time management
- Collaboration and team-work
- Customer experience management
The programme will involve:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Self-guided learning via online platform with extensive learning resources mapped to the programme
- Increased confidence in customer interactions.
- Enhanced capability to deliver improved sales results.
- Level 4 Sales Executive qualification and a diploma in sales from the APS
Following completion of this program, you'll have the experience and skillset to pursue further sales associate roles in technology.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 6) Desired Things to consider
This is a fully remote role so you'll be working from home or a preferred workspace.