An exciting opportunity to join our talented teams at The Two Bridges Hotel.
We are committed to providing a great service to our guests we are looking for someone who shares our passion. We are a friendly, supportive team and look forward to welcoming you. We are currently looking for a Hotel Supervisor to join our team at a busy hotel and restaurant in the middle of Dartmoor National Park.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, where assisting leading a team to deliver excellent customer service in a busy environment comes as second nature. The business offers a large range of experience to the successful candidate with the hotel acting as a popular destination during the day for walkers and visitors to the national park, an award winning 2AA Rosette restaurant in the evening and a popular wedding venue hosting upwards of 30 weddings per year.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about exciting food and drink
- Strong team work ethic
- Excited to develop and progress in the hospitality industry
- To report to the General Manager and the Manager on Duty
- To help the shift manager direct and oversee daily operations
- Making sure employees are offering exceptional customer service
- Ensuring customers are happy with the service and products provided
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues
- Stock management
- 1- or 2-night manager shifts a week (Sleeping over in the hotel in case of emergency)
- For the right candidate we can offer accommodation at the Hotel charged at a daily rate
- A great opportunity in a busy country hotel with lots of training courses offered to help you progress in the industry
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Previous catering experience and excellent
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Experience of supervising a team within a catering environment Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety preferred though not essential as further training can be provided
Food Safety and a Personal Licence is an advantage but not essential.
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.Future prospects
Continuation of employment and development.