What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work within a PR team and assist in:
- Producing content for different media channels
- Placing client stories in the media
- Preparing for client meetings and reviews
- Monitoring media and digital channels for relevant stories and issues affecting client sectors
- Building relationships with clients, colleagues and media contacts
- Participating in relevant training sessions and creativity/brainstorm sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Public Relations and Communications
- On the job training
- Full access to agency training programme
- Dedicated mentor
- Bespoke career development plan
- 20% of time dedicated to training and development
Public Relations and Communications assistant
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Enthusiasm to learn Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential