The Assistant Business Analyst will work within the Integra Transformation Team.
The role will include:
- Identification and evaluation of differing options and opportunities to improve existing business systems and processes
- Investigation and resolution of service requests, problems and changes
- Supporting business analysis led tasks arising from existing/new projects
- Close liaison with internal and external stakeholders
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Become an integral part of the Transformation Team, supporting the team to meets its strategic goals and successful delivery of both projects and change
- Apply basic analysis techniques to processes and systems
- Investigate and clarify the requirements of change requests
- Work with the test team to facilitate their understanding of requirements.
- Provide progress updates to requestors
- Liaise with Internal & external stakeholders via written and verbal communications
- Assist in the facilitation of requirement meetings, using techniques to help define scope and requirements during the lifecycle, while documenting relevant output.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business on project, process and system developments
- Undertake change related administration i.e., updating system records, maintaining file structure
- Fulfil the requirements of the apprenticeship training programme
- Personal integrity with the ability to ensure confidentiality of information, as governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Promote and adhere to TCF culture at all times
- Promote and demonstrate the Company Values and Culture
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written, ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience of collaborative working and proactively offering solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple items at the same time, while meeting tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail.
- IT literate with a high level of MS Office experience, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ambitious and committed
- A logical thinker with a questioning mind and the ability to focus on complex information and learn on the job.
- Comfortable speaking to stakeholders of all levels
- A Level 3 Apprenticeship or equivalent Level 3 qualificationorbe educated up to A-Level or equivalent, it would be beneficial for this to be business related (Business, Marketing, IT)
- Passion for delivering high quality service, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- A clear communicator - both written and verbal skills will be important to the role
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and focus on most important tasks
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience to self-learn new skills
- Evidence of being able to capture, document and replay information as part of analysis activities
•5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates