What will the apprentice be doing?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a progressive Accident Repair Group. You will be trained to the highest standards in the Vehicle Damage Assessor role. The successful apprentice will need to be keen, motivated, and ambitious.
Duties will include;
· Inspecting vehicles for accident damage
· Imaging accident and pre-existing damage
· Using specialist software
· Researching correct repair methods
· Liaising with engineers and productive staff
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship standard - Vehicle Damage Assessor STO406
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Future Prospects - this is a genuine route into full-time employment in a highly skilled, well-paid and sought after role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Creative, Detail driven, Willingness to learn, A great work ethic
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
• Please could all applicants apply directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies). • Steer are committed to developing and retaining staff - offering a comprehensive rewards package for apprentices passing through various milestones.