As an apprentice Receptionist at Erith Leisure Centre, you will be responsible:
● To work individually or as part of a team to
ensure that customers needs are understood
● To ensure a warm friendly and professional
service with high standard of customer care
at all times in order to generate customer
● To assist the customers with their booking
requirements and receive payments for use
of the centre's facilities.
● To answer telephone calls efficiently and
effectively within the company standards.
● To have a good understanding of the
Parkwood social media platforms, including
website and app so you can assist customers
with any issues.
● To be able control customers entering the
Leisure Centre, issuing receipts where
● To be aware of all relevant Health and Safety
policies/procedures for the Leisure Centre, to
constantly enforce them with the public
where necessary and to raise any concerns to
● To follow the financial procedures with
regards to cash handling and reconciliation
● To operate the communication systems at
the Leisure Centre, such as public address
system & telephones.
● To communicate messages effectively to the
rest of the leisure centre team.
● To follow the procedures for new gym
memberships and swimming lesson courses.
● To operate a computerised front of house
system which includes different booking
systems and process payments for point of
● To promote and control items for resale and
● To deal with customer complaints or
comments as per the company procedures.
● To keep reception clean, tidy and a pleasant
environment in which to work.
● To undertake any other duties as may be
required to assist in the running of the
As an apprentice with Erith leisure Centre, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2.