Towcester Centre for Leisure - Springfields are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as an Leisure Assistant Apprentice and gain their Level 2 in Leisure Team Member apprenticeship
What will the role involve?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operation & Leisure Management Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong and confident swimmer. If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you can complete the following.
- Jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
- Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
As an apprentice with Towcester Centre for Leisure - Springfields, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level 2 Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship.