- Responsible for putting our customers' needs first.
- To comply with the Centre's Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner, delivering outstanding service
- To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
- To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
- To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
- Once FI qualified running a gym floor-based class each week.
- To help achieve PT, small group and programming targets.
An apprenticeship working towards level 3 PT award, with level 2 also included. As a recreation assistant/ fitness instructor you will be assisting with all areas of the business, including memberships sales and all operational tasks.
As an apprentice with Arborfield Green Leisure Centre -Reading, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the PT level 3 Enhanced Apprenticeship.