What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting projects
- Learning about project lifecycles which in turn will allow you to support your team.
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways
This standard aligns with the following professional recognition:
ACostE (Association of Cost for ICostE (Incorporated Cost Engineer)
University will be either 1 day release or block release via Virtual Learning Distance
Further information provided during the recruitment process.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further information provided during the recruitment process.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Practical, Lateral thinker, Reliable Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 subjects inc Maths, Eng Lang (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 120 UCAS Points (Grade 120 UCAS Points) Essential