We're looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic developer with a passion for the latest techniques and digital trends and ideally someone who enjoys motorsport. They must exhibit design flair and consideration for the user experience whilst creating robust, database driver applications for the motorsport industry.
You'll be working on a variety of projects including CMS websites, marketing microsites, HTML emailers, CMS development, mobile app design with GPS integration and eCommerce implementation.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to work on motorsport related projects both for clients and to develop new products for the Business.
Responsibilities will include:
- With responsibility for the coding, build, performance, testing, site and server security, and maintenance of the solutions we provide. You will be responsible for producing working technical specifications and estimated costs pre-build and meeting all project delivery deadlines on time and within budget
- Updating, bug fixing, and support
- Innovate and embrace new web technologies to help keep our solutions relevant
- Maintain professional communication and working practices with our customers and colleagues
The successful candidate will be a good team player and willing to engage in the creative side of the job, engaging with the strategy, marketing and design functions to offer the best technical answer for the projects undertaken.
- Good attention todetail and a good understanding of UX
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud software essential
- A positive and flexible can-do attitude where getting the job done is paramount
- Able to work on own initiative, and find solutions to problems as they arise
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. We advise you to submit your applications early to prevent disappointment.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Committed to tasks at hand
- Open minded and flexible
- Interested in motorsport
- Collaborative team player
- A Level 3 IT qualification with an element of coding or an A level in Computing or maths (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
There is an opportunity to progress within the business and lead the direction of software development.