What will the apprentice be doing?
Your tasks will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support with creating test 3D showcases and test for data collected
- Run data analysis to develop results for user insights
- Assist in choosing the stats and visualizations best suited for datasets
- Map out, implement, interpret results of hypothesis tests.
- Run A/B tests to further evaluate the data
- Support advanced testing to optimize matched algorithms and data analytics models
- Compare accuracy and fit across different models and approaches to assess best results
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- 13 months blended learning (exc. EPA)
- Virtual Live Instructor Led Teaching and flexible e-learning
- Real-world simulated projects
- Specialist L&D and technical coaches
- Assessment and certification
This apprenticeship is for professionals who are
inspired to better understand and be able to unlock the value of data and build confidence working with tools and techniques to be
more productive working with data day-to-day.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6) Desired Things to consider
This role is remote so you'll be working from home or a suitable location of your choice.