Duties will include:
- You'll collaborate with our top-tier professionals to influence and shape critical decisions and initiatives that support the Finance and Business Management organisation
- You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions, while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment
- Working in Finance and Business Management at J.P. Morgan means joining a collaborative, inclusive and supportive team
- We encourage our employees to provide diverse perspectives, in order to help us innovate solutions for our stakeholders
This two-year Program will provide you with what you need to succeed. This includes in-depth training, practicalexperience, mentorship, access to senior leaders and a professional accountancy qualification.
Training and Development:
As an important member of the finance team you will be placed in one of the following roles in our Corporate or Line of Business groups: Business Management, Controller, Program Management, and Regulatory Reporting and Capital Policy. You will be provided with ample training in order to develop your skillset and succeed within our Finance and Business Management organization.
You will also have the opportunity to study and complete your AAT (Level 4 Apprenticeship) qualification. Completion of this qualification is mandatory whilst on the Program.
Top performing Apprentices have the opportunity to be promoted to Analyst level after a 1 year tenure at the firm. After completing the 2-year Apprenticeship Program, high-performing Apprentices will also have the opportunity to join the Global Finance and Business Management Graduate Program. The Graduate Program provides an opportunity to undertake 3 one-year rotations whilst completing their CIMA qualification. It also provides further opportunity for top performers to promote to Associate level.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
You'll need a passion for data analysis and accounting, a willingness to learn and a can do attitude in order to thrive in our dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Experience of the following applications would be advantageous: Microsoft Excel, especially formulae such as SUMIF and VLOOKUP and an understanding of pivot tables. Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Power Point Microsoft Word
Additional in-house training will be provided for the above as well as bespoke programmes.Personal qualities
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for learning and developing their skillset. Through on the job training, we will provide you will the skills to help drive strategic business decisions; ensuring J.P. Morgan is capable of navigating all types of market environments, while maintaining a fortress balance sheet.
- A passion for data analysis and accounting.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Basic understanding of financial statements, accounting procedures, internal and external reporting, and variance analysis.
- A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership experience in school or community organisation.
- 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (B) including Mathematics and a grade 4 (C) in English Language
- 3 A-levels at grades A, B, B (or equivalent qualifications that equate to 128 UCAS) predicted or achieved
Full time position for all programme participants, subject to performance on the programme.Things to consider
Make sure to upload a copy of your most up to date CV and fill out your education history on your Get My First Job account, including all your achieved and/or predicted qualifications (subjects and grades). Please note that this may affect your application should you fail to do so.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.