Are you looking for a role with a mix of being out on site and in the office?
Site Supervisors often find themselves at the heart of our projects. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career as an Apprentice Construction Site Supervisor working towards a Level 4 Apprenticeship Qualification.
You can expect this role to include:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting staff with the monitoring of materials & resources on a construction project
- Assisting with site administration tasks
Some practical elements will be involved to help gain knowledge and understanding of the specifics of the trade, candidates should be prepared to undertake these alongside the role very much as a team player.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good and effective working relationships
- Some construction experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Willingness to learn
- Keen to progress into site supervision and management as a career
- Enjoy working with a wide range of individuals
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethic
- 5 x GCSE grade 4/C and above including maths and English or equivalent qualifications are required
- AS/A Levels or a Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in a construction related field would be beneficial together with knowledge of a construction site but is not essential
A full time role will be offered on completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
This role is subject to a Drugs & Alcohol test.
Training and Apprenticeships in Construction Limited is acting as an Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) and will engage you for the duration of the Apprenticeship and pay your salary. You should be aware that the company/business named in this vacancy is a host employer and you will not be employed by them. Your placement may change during the course of your Apprenticeship.