What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engaging and building relationships
- providing support and guidance to projects
- Monitor and track delivery of high-profile projects
- Monitor Operational activity
- Monitor and track Directorate's delivery through KPI reporting
- Support the effective running of the Data service portal for all Data related demands
- Support the risk management process
- Assist with developing and implementing directorate governance and assurance.
- Support wider departmental reporting
- Providing business support
The successful applicant will study towards the L4 Project Management apprenticeship. Training willl normally be delivered in the workplaceWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired