The successful candidate is required to be flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of the Size? brand and external brand partners. A high principle of standards with good organisational, communication and reporting skills is essential within the role.
- Plan, develop & execute Size? 3rd party brand marketing requirements across all communication mediums.
- Cross-department communication to ensure campaigns are commercially relevant and in-line with Size? brand guidelines.
- Monitoring and assessing campaign budgets.
- Exploring and identifying opportunities to help improve the output of brand campaigns.
- Offering assistance and support to the Size? brand team
- Attending strategy & planning meetings.
- Manage internal marketing seeding process.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent understanding of the Size? brand and external brand partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge in interpreting briefs accurately and delivering efficiently.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must hold a valid passport and be prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally.
- Must be a team player, flexible and ready to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to manage own workloads to set deadlines.
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Previous marketing experience or completion of a level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market. Things to consider
What you get - Earn whilst you learn with a brilliant starting salary - 18 months of training and development on a Marketing Executive apprenticeship - Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career