Ideally you will be looking for an administrative role, working with a friendly and supportive team where you will gain exposure to Business Administration and Data Management.
- Administration and maintenance of our CRM systems
- Cleansing and importing datasets into Vanillasoft
- Assist with exporting reports on a monthly basis for our clients
- Work with Sales Executives to ensure data is correct in Vanillasoft
- Ad hoc duties as and when required from the Account Managers and Sales Analyst
- Day to day administrative duties
- Answering the switchboard telephone
- Ordering office supplies
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Curious and passionate
- Natural rapport builder
- Tenacious and persistent
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to complete apprenticeship
- Personal Development Plan
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Rewards and Recognition platform
- Mentor Programme
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- One additional day's holiday for every year of service
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Weekly corporate yoga sessions
- Well-being service with access to a GP
- Onsite parking
- Pool table, dart board and TV in canteen area
- Regular social events
- Home working options
- Refer a friend scheme
durhamlane is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age or religion.
If you think you've got what it takes - get in touch!
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.