An apprenticeship will allow you to gain relevant work experience and allow you to earn while you learn!
A variety of duties including:
● Can ensure the highest possible standards of health & safety within the centre
● Can ensure the highest possible standards of customer care within the centre
● Care about our customers and want them to have their best customer journey - they arrive happy and leave happy wanting to return
● Can assist the Senior Recreation Assistant and Duty Manager to ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort to achieve a safe and welcoming environment for our customers
● Can assist the Senior Recreation Assistant and Duty Manager to achieve effective control and security of the facility, patrolling all appropriate areas ensuring that equipment is stored safely and securely
● Enjoy completing a variety of tasks throughout their shift in all areas and departments of the centre.
● Can use their own initiative when completing daily tasks and duties and are accountable for their own actions
● Enjoy working as part of our team who support each other to achieve the objectives and targets of the centre
● Can respond to emergency situations in accordance with their training
● Can be aware of all health & safety issues, constantly implement and assess procedures and draw attention to any unsafe practices
● Can express innovative ideas and suggestions to improve our company
The position is also subject to a successful DBS check.
As an apprentice with Braywick Leisure Centre, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship