Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a detective, on a real-life treasure hunt? Now’s your chance!
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a rapidly growing people-finding company, learning to track down long-lost relatives, research family trees and find relatives who may benefit from money left in a will. This fascinating role would suit someone curious, organised and hungry for information!
Family Wise is a rapidly growing company. With a team of over thirty located all around the world, they are a lively, friendly and fun team, who enjoy spending time together both in and out of work. Expect a fun working environment, full of energy and enthusiasm. The team are hugely passionate about their work and love helping people find family, heirs or simply find out more about their ancestors!
Working as part of a close-knit and vibrant team, you will be learning to manage your own caseload, conduct research and become an expert in genealogy.
You will learn:
- Liaising with sub-contractors to work on cases
- Conducting research to find family members, beneficiaries of wills and ancestors
- Work with solicitors, banks and other professionals to administer estates
- Keeping case notes up to date on the software system
- Helping prepare quotes
- Assist with letters and administration
- Answering the telephone and emails
- Greeting visitors to the office
- And much more…!
There are huge opportunities for progression following successful completion of your apprenticeship. This is your chance to specialise in a fascinating field of work and develop a long-term career in genealogy. If you have ever wondered about your own family history or have dabbled in researching your family tree, this is your chance to take your first steps into a thrilling new career.