We are the outsourced IT Director. We help teams and individuals work more productively with technology by providing tailored intelligent managed IT, CCTV & Cyber Security services to small and medium organisations in Surrey & West London.
Timeless IT is looking for an enthusiastic and determined person to join our growing support team. The chosen candidate will work alongside our current engineers to support both home and business customers with a wide range of issues. the candidate will work both in a team and by themselves on tickets and projects ranging from basic virus removal to network/server installs. A full UK driving license is recommended but not required.
- Setting up and configuring new Laptops and Desktops
- Setting up and configuring network devices such as routers and switches
- 1st and 2nd line helpdesk calls from both residential and Business customers
- Working alongside senior engineers with large projects such as office moves, Firewall installs, CCTV Installs
- Able to diagnose and resolve technical issues on PC, Mac and Server operating systems.
- Basic understanding of Windows networking within a Business
- Desktop and Server hardware knowledge/troubleshooting
- Knowledge with basic networking such as DHCP, DNS, VPN’s,
- Some Knowledge with Microsoft 365
- Proactive and willing to learn
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
5 days per week
Monday - Friday
37.5 hours a week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
You will be paid £250 - £288.46 per week whilst in your apprenticeship.
On completion of the Apprenticeship, the individual could secure a full-time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.